Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Art Walk - Downtown Los Angeles - Jan 13th!

Happy new year everyone!!!

The next Art Walk is on jan 13th. If you haven't been to one yet, its definitely a great experience. I have the great pleasure to be a part of this next Art Walk with Bluecanvas. Please check the flier for details. I will be doing a live demo, displaying and selling prints, signing and free give away prizes from Epson, Wacom and other vendors as well. Many artists from all different industries will be displaying their work as well.

bluecanvas.com /launchevent

Spring Arts Tower
453 S Spring St, LA CA

starts at 7pm!


Drop by to say hello!


4 comments:

CECIL B DEMENTED said...

I will be there

Justin Yun said...

WOO HOO! It's gonna be an awesome show!

Scott Daly said...

Hey James. Great concepts! I'm excited to drop by the Art Walk and check out your demo.

Leonard said...

This cannot have effect as a matter of fact, that is what I suppose.
metal buildings